Children's shirt (or blouse) without difficult details
This plain shirt does it without the complicated classic details - like collar, cuffs or buttons: Thanks to the overlap in the front, there is no need for closures at all.
In the basic version the shirt has long sleeves, but these can easily be adjusted to short sleeves as well. And of course, it's cute for girls, too.
Bonus: The add-on instructions for the hoodie, troyer (turtleneck sweatshirt with zipper closure) and sweatshirt are available as a free download. Please use this address: www.erbsenprinzessin.com/hemd/pullis.pdf
PLEASE NOTE: My patterns don't include the seam allowance, it needs to be added when cutting out the pieces.
- The PDF pattern and tutorial contains 42 color pages (DIN A4):
- 20 pages of detailed sewing and cutting instructions (suitable for sewing beginning as well!)
- 10 pages of pattern pieces in 8 individual children's sizes (EU sz 80, 86, 92, 98, 104, 110, 116,122, 128, 134 = US sz 12M, 18M, 2T, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
- design examples, sewing advice and more information about the shirt
- add-on: the sewing pattern itself also comes as a large format pdf for plotter and a large format layered pdf, optimized for projector cutting!
Materials you need at home:
- woven fabrics
- probably 3 buttons or snapy
- iron on interfacing
I have great patterns for young and old. Whether as an e-book with detailed photo instructions, or compact and inexpensive with text instructions: there is something for everyone! All of my patterns are constructed and graded by hand. Easily understandable explanations, background knowledge and many tips from the sewing box complete the whole thing. Sewing fun for beginners and experts!