Slightly flared jersey tunic top for girls. The simple cut is well suited for big prints or applique.
The front yoke builds an overlapping V-neck which is looking sophsticated yet is easy to sew. Using contrasting fabric for the yoke will make the top look extra nice.
You can choose between two different short or long sleeves: A normal sleeve and a more girly sleeve which is slightly gathered in the upper section.
Please note: My patterns don't include the seam allowance, it needs to be added when cutting out the pieces. All measurements are in centimeters / meters (you can find a small printable ruler in the ebook.) The pattern can be printed on every office printer which can handle DIN A4 paper.
- The PDF contains 26 color pages (DIN A4):
- 6 pages of sewing and cutting instructions (without photos)
- 12 pages pattern in 14 individual children's sizes (EU sz 56, 62, 68, 74, 80, 86, 92, 98, 104, 110, 116, 122, 128, 134 = US sz 0M, 3M, 6M, 9M, 12M, 18M, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6, 7, 8, 9).
- design examples, sewing advice and Information about the shirt.
- add-on: the sewing pattern itself also comes as a large format pdf for plotter (with German labeling) and a large format layered pdf for projector cutting (English labeling)!
Materials you need at home:
- Jersey knit fabric or cotton interlock
- for binding: piece of jersey or fine rib knit / cuff fabric or jersey bias tape or fold-over elastic
- or, for lining: thin(!) jersey scrap
I have great patterns for young and old. Whether as an e-book with detailed photo instructions, or compact and inexpensive with text instructions: there is something for everyone! All of my patterns are constructed and graded by hand. Easily understandable explanations, background knowledge and many tips from the sewing box complete the whole thing. Sewing fun for beginners and experts!