- THIS PATTERN IS AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH
- format Downloadable PDF
- skill level – Intermediate
- knit on 2(3) double pointed needles in the round
- 23 pages of detailed description
- the height of the finished toy is 37cm
Materials you need at home:
- 2.0mm straight knitting needles (US 0)
- 4.0mm crochet hook (US F)
- sewing needle
- fiberfill (sintepon or hollow fiber)
- black yarn - for eyes details
NOTE:This is Fawn knitting pattern.
Attention! This is the downloadable pdf only, not finished item!
The pattern provides all the necessary information to make Fawn. It’s very easy to follow.
The knitting pattern for a Fawn is simple and even a beginner can handle it.
The pattern is easy to follow and will make a great handmade gift. With this Fawn Knitting Pattern, you can create a beautiful gift that will be cherished for years to come.
NOTE:THIS PATTERN IS AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. This is a digital download.
LEVEL: Intermediate We knit with two pointed knitting needles, the third helps. We knit around.
23 pages of detailed description, 101step by step photos
Hi my name is Olga ! I create my own cute knitting patterns for dolls and animals. My grandmother taught me to knit and embroider. I like to create everything new and interesting. I love simplicity in things. I also like tea with cookies and conversations with interesting people. I am learning and open to everything new! Come to the store, I will be glad to communicate!
Follow me on Ravelry: https://www.ravelry.com/designers/ola-oslopova