February Heart Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
This Valentine's Day Heart is my February design in the "Use Up Your 2" Scraps" monthly series. Perfect to get rid of all those red and pink leftovers that keep piling up.
Accurate 1/4" seams are required. Suitable for beginners.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 25" x 22"
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level beginner
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/4 yard assorted red scraps
- 1/4 yard assorted pink scraps
- 1/2 yard assorted tan scraps
- 1/4 yard red fabric for the binding
- backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.