- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the frog and scarf and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
FELIX THE FROG TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Felix is a happy frog with a big smile!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates knitted bobbles for the fingers and toes, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The frog is approximately 36cm tall.