- Sewing Pattern PDF Illustrated Assembly Instructions
- Imperial measurements
- Illustrated Assembly Instructions
Materials you need at home:
- 1/4yd flesh coloured felt (peach/brown/caramel/etc), scraps of felt for hair and lips colour
- The smallest bag of doll stuffing (I think this is like 7oz, but you won’t need that much), *Thread that coordinates with the flesh fabric, *Sewing Machine, *Fabric Scissors
- Thread that coordinates with the flesh fabric
- Sewing machine
- Fabric scissors
This is a PDF for a felt blow-up doll sewing pattern. Full colour step-by-step instructions are included in this download.
Using a welt-pocket technique, this pattern is "anatomically correct" and is a fun and quirky addition to your doll collection!
The dolls measurements are approximately L17″ x W12″ x D2″
There is a 1/4" seam allowance included but not marked on the pattern
1/4yd flesh coloured felt (peach/brown/caramel/etc)
5″ x 10″ hair coloured felt (I used yellow, you can use whatever hair colour you like)
Less than 5″ x 10″ of lip and pocket coloured felt (you want pink or red)
Tiny scraps of eye coloured felt (I used blue, you can use what you like)
The smallest bag of doll stuffing (I think this is like 7oz, but you won’t need that much)
Thread that coordinates with the flesh fabric
Skill Level: Intermediate
*follow a sewing pattern
*hand sew ladder stitch
*add your own seam allowance
*ease curved edges to fit
Hello! My name is Amie Scott, and I’m a fashion designer and pattern drafter.
I’ve been working with a needle and thread since 2003.
I design sewing patterns for clothing and various stuffed creature decor that I sell online.
I also design casual women’s and men's wear that’s been sold in various boutiques across Canada and the U.S. as well as online.