Dottie the Deer is a sweet little pink nosed fawn who will bring grace and beauty to any woodland themed nursery or a smile to her lucky recipient's face.
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with this pattern easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping list to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your woodland deer. A sewing machine is not required.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE: 9 x 6.5 inches (23 x 16 cm)
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make 3-4 Hours/Animal
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN
- Craft felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional)