- 8 pages of easy to follow instructions with photos and pattern templates to make your own felt horse Christmas tree ornaments.
- A list of tools and materials required.
- Template sheets are actual size & ready to cut out.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial instructions.
- A perfect pattern for handmade Christmas ornaments.
Materials you need at home:
- Felt fabric, printed cotton scraps
- Toy stuffing & 5mm festive ribbon or cord
- Basic sewing supplies
These hand sewn felt horses with contrasting saddles look fantastic on the Christmas tree, wedding table or hung around the home at any time of year. A fast and easy sewing project for everyone, especially beginners, they are super quick and easy to make from coloured felt fabric and scraps of printed cotton.
Great for adults and children to create together, you can also stuff them with lavender or other herbs to make a fragrant hanging ornament to keep or give away.
Finished length: 15 cm / 6 inches.
Difficulty Rating: Very Easy.
My Fabric Heaven
🐻 Soft toy SEWING PATTERNS. Teddy Bears, Bunnies, cloth dolls, toy clothes & embroidery! Established since 2012, our original step-by-step guides are colourful, fun and not in the least bit scary! These user-friendly photo tutorials will help you sew your own stuffed animals and embroidery hoop art with enjoyment and ease. Make the world a far, FAR cuter place one stitch at a time. Happy Sewing! Elle ... myfabricheaven.com