- Handsewn at beginner level
- Step by step photos and instructions
- Includes detailed sewing guide
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
Lion Felt Pattern - This lovable felt lion is cut and stitched entirely by hand and is the perfect sewing pattern for beginners.
How will you use your lion? As a toy, baby mobile, garland, ornament, cake topper... whatever you choose!
This listing is for a digital-download PDF-PATTERN.. It is not a finished toy.
This pattern is part of the ‘Safari Set’ check it out here – https://bit.ly/2I4bzAj
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in most craft or fabric shops world over.
Your finished creation measures 5.5" wide Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions as well as ideas on how to use your finished creation.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 2 hours to sew this creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
In most instances you are welcome to sell the final product (however I ask not on ETSY).
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations. Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited. Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
´¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!