Felt Moose, pattern and Illustrated Instructions
This pattern is for a wild Canadian moose standing approximately 7 inches tall. It is a super easy pattern and there is no sewing machine required. The moose is easily hand sewn with a blanket stitch. This pattern includes photo illustrated step by step instructions that walk you through the whole process from start to finish, so that you can easily make this moose for your child's playtime.
- US Imperial Measurement
- No sewing machine required
- Easy to follow step by step photo illustrated instructions
Materials you need at home:
- 2 sheets of 9" x 12" good quality wool felt in your color choice for the moose
- 4.5" x 7" small piece of light colored wool sheet for moose antlers
- black embroidery cotton for eyes
- 2 x 12" pipe cleaners for antler armature
- matching sewing thread
- wool roving
Hi, I am a maker from a long way back. Ever since I could use a needle and thread I have been sewing and creating new things. I am happy to share some of my patterns with you so you can be a maker too!