- Hand sewn at beginner level
- Step by step photos and instructions
- Includes detailed sewing guide
Felt Turkey Pattern - This cheeky turkey is stitched entirely by hand and is the perfect sewing pattern for beginners.
How will you use your felt turkey? As a toy, baby mobile, garland, ornament, cake topper... whatever you choose!
This listing is for a digital-download PDF-PATTERN. It is not a finished toy.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over. As a native English speaker, my patterns are all clear and concise, easy to understand.
Your finished creation measures 5" (12cms) high and wide Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book Tutorial - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions as well as ideas on how to use your finished creation.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 2-3 hours to sew this creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
In most instances you are welcome to sell the final product (however I ask not on ETSY)
(Tree Tee Pee and Cloud are not included in this pattern, props only)
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations. Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited. Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
´¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!