- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the three cosies and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
FESTIVE EGG COSIES KNITTING PATTERNS
Knit these 3 character egg cosies for a cheery Christmas breakfast. The pattern includes the snowman, Santa and reindeer egg cosies.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the reindeer’s antlers which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, knit stripes (i.e. change colour at the end of a row), and knit i-cord.
FINISHED SIZE: As a guide, the Santa egg cosy is approximately 13cm tall and 8cm wide (un-stretched).