- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the three mice and their outfits and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English
FESTIVE MICE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My little mouse family love to celebrate Christmas. With this pattern you can knit Santa Mouse, Mrs Mouse and Baby Mouse.
PLEASE NOTE: The outfits are sewn onto the mice, so are not removable.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles, apart from their tails which are i-cord knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit i-cord and sew seams. For colour-work, you will need to know how to knit stripes (i.e change colour at the end of a row). The Mrs Mouse pattern also incorporates picking up stitches along a side edge of stockinette.
FINISHED SIZE: Santa and Mrs Mouse are approximately 13cm tall, and Baby Mouse 10cm tall.