Introducing my Festive Mice knitting pattern. With this pattern you can knit Santa Mouse, Mrs Mouse and Baby Mouse. Santa and Mrs Mouse are 13 cm tall and Baby is 10 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The tails are i-cord knitted on two DPNs. The pattern incorporates picking up stitches along an edge. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the three mice.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Two 3.5mm DPNs (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.