- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the large and small owl and their hats and 8 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
FESTIVE OWLS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My owls are keeping cosy and snug in their festive hats!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The owl knitting patterns incorporate intarsia colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: The big owl is approximately 14cm tall (without the hat) and the little owl is approximately 8cm tall.