Introducing my Festive Owls with their fancy hats. Without their hats, the big owl is 14 cm tall and the little owl is 8 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The owl knitting patterns incorporate intarsia colour-work. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the two owls and hats.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK weight yarns (light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Black beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.