- Size Adult 27in/68.58cm round, 7.5in/19.05cm wide
- Directions are written.
- Skill level Adventurous Beginner to Easy Intermediate
The Fetterbush Circle Scarf is an easy ribbed and two-stranded color work knitting pattern for the beginner. A Fetterbush is a very pretty shrub with cascades of little pink flowers-also called Andromeda that this little ribbed pattern reminded me of. I designed this scarf so that there is no need to “lock strands” or fuss with a bunch of end weaving. The scarf is knit in the round and all you have to do is keep one yarn on the left and the other on the right. Easy Peasy!
- Size Adult-one size fits most
- Measurements: 27in/68.58cm round, 7.5in/19.05cm wide
- PDF Pattern is 4 pages.
- 2 skeins Frog Tree “Pima Silk”,155yds/142m of each color for a total of 300 yds/284m. Weight #3 DK /Light Worsted. This yarn was discontinued - Universal Yarn Bamboo Pop would make a great substitute.
- 6/4.00mm cabled needles
- 7/4.50mm cabled needles
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle