This delicate shawl has the look of fine engraving. It is a shaped shawl, ¾ of a square.
Centers are a combination of charts and written directions. Border is charted.
Please note: If you do NOT respect the copy-right and share the pattern with others, TheHeere be Dragone will fly in and tangle all your stash and eat all your chocolate.
- Charted with a few written directions
- PDF File in English
- US Imperial Measurements
- Finished size: back length 38 inches, long side 54 in.
- You can print as many copies of the charts as you need for your own use.
- Known errata for my patterns can be found at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/abliy164icewcik/AAA77jW6_qwYOKAKSUvmCOlFa?dl=0
Materials you need at home:
- Needles: US # 2 circular
- US # 2 double points
- Yarn: 1650 yards of lace weight (875 yds/100g)
- Stitch markers
Sharon Winsauer aka CrazyLaceLady
I have been knitting for more years than I care to count. Long haired dogs inspired me to learned to spin in 1996 with a drop spindle. Spinning introduced me to alpacas and I fell in love. Hand spun yarn from our black alpaca demanded to be lace, so I tried my hand at designing in 1998. Lace has become my passion. My designs are quite unique, including many ‘picture’ shawls such as Heere Be Dragone as well as more traditional styles. I have over 40 published lace patterns all unique in style and design.