A timeless classic, the Filo shorts illustrate perfectly the nonchalance of summer with its loosely fitted silhouette and elastic waist. Functional and easy to wear, it also features slash pockets so you can slip in your phone and headphones during your next jogging session. Before everything else, Filo has a naturally laid-back vibe, but you'll be able to dress it up even more by choosing a sleek viscose fabric or a silk charmeuse.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: beginner
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED.
- Fully detailled and comprehensive tutorial
- Stacked sizes and layers
- A4/Letter and A0 format
Materials you need at home:
- Universal or Microtex needle
- All-purpose thread
- Knitted elastic 38mm (1 ½")
- Viscose or linen fabrics, double gauze, wax, charmeuse or crêpe suiting, 150CM (59"): XS-S=0m80 (0yd⅞) M-XL=1m (1yd⅛).
- Viscose or linen fabrics, double gauze, wax, charmeuse or crêpe suiting, 110CM (43"): XS-S=1m (1yd⅛) M-XL=1m20 (1yd⅜).
Welcome to our world, where fashion and DIY meet. Studio Calicot is a small company based in Montreal creating tutorials and sewing patterns to help you achieve that unique, contemporary and practical wardrobe. Whether you are looking for a basic that goes with everything or a statement piece to elevate an outfit, you will find them among our selection which is constantly growing. In short, our patterns are a blank canvas waiting for your signature!