- Sizes: 4 - 6 years, 6 - 8 years, 8 - 10 years, 10 - 12 years, 12 - 14 years (the largest size will fit women’s small)
- Hand circumference of approx.:15.5 cm - 16.5 cm - 18 cm - 19 cm - 20 cm or 6 - 6.5 - 7 - 7.5 - 8 "
- written knitting pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Materials: Fingering weight yarn, either a solid colour or self-striping, or a mix of both. 50 - 50 - 50 - 100 - 100 g ( 420 m per 100 g)
- Knitting needles: A set of DPN's Size 2 mm or US 0
- stitch holders or waste yarn
- stitch markers
- darning needle
Finger Tips is a glove knitting pattern for children and comes in 5 sizes.
This pattern will make warm, well fitting, comfortable as well as hard-wearing and durable gloves for active children.
A great way to use up even small amounts of remnants is to knit each finger using a different yarn, see the green gloves in the picture for inspiration.
Tension/ Gauge:36 sts to 10 cm (4")
I have been involved with textiles of all kinds from very early on in my life. I come from a family of artists and other creative people. Designing knitting and sewing patterns that are both beautiful and practical is my passion.