Amabella Mitts are so rich in texture and yet so simple to make!
It will take you just an evening in front of your favorite TV show to make them! The construction is very simple. They are worked in rows and seamed to finish.
The pattern is suitable for a confident beginner with the knowledge of different hdc stitches.
Wear them on many occasions to keep your wrists and hands warm and pretty!
The construction is very simple. Combine them with Amabella Twins (Beanie & Messy Bun Hat) and enjoy cold weather with style!
- Full written instructions for crochet mitts
- Instructions are for adult Small / Medium / Large with an additional info on size alterations
- Photo instructions for additional explanations
- Skill Level: Easy
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn weight: #4 Medium Worsted Weight/ Aran
- Used: Alize Burcum “Klasik”, 100 % acrylic | 70 m / 77 yds of Camel 368
- Crochet hook: 5.5 / I-9
- Stitch Markers, Scissors, Tapestry Needle, Measuring Tape
I'm the face, body and soul behind Frankie Kate Crochet. I'm a Spanish teacher and self-taught crocheter, who believes anything is possible. I enjoy my life with three handsome men - my husband and two sons. My greatest joy, other then having a coffee by the ocean, is delivering you modern, interesting and inspiring crochet patterns, so you could make wonderful things for your people and yourself!