Finley bear mini teddy soft toy sewing pattern
by Angela Jardine
This pattern makes a tiny little ted, just 4 inches (10cm) high when completed. He is completely thread jointed (head and limbs). His pattern has step by step tutorial style instructions with lots of reference pics.
Best handsewn, although some seams can be machined if you prefer.
A handy little ted to pop in your pocket : )
- Tutorial for mini ted
- measurement in inches and cm
- Suitable for hand sewing
- Completely thread jointed
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric needed (35cm x 25cm) a 25cm square is fine
- 3mm or 4mm beads for eyes
- Strong thread for jointing (upholstery thread)
- Tiny piece of felt for footpads
- Use standard sewing thread for nose/toes
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
I love making softies, from cute and cuddly to slightly quirky (like me). You'll find a whole menagerie of animals to sew from teds to lions, with the odd dragon and ostritch too. Hope you enjoy stitching them - and have fun x
Read more +