- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the squirrel and acorn with photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
FINSBURY SQUIRREL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Finsbury Squirrel is busy today collecting acorns so he won’t go hungry this winter.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the acorn stalk which is i-cord knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The squirrel is approximately 16cm tall (sitting).