Super easy and cute 6 month size Crochet Fireman Jacket and Pants with Suspenders. Very easily can be made bigger to fit 6-9 months. Stitches, sc, hdc, and dc. Very little yarn, and makes the cutest Halloween costume or for pictures.
Either way your little fireman firegirl will look adorable in this outfit.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- Pattern is for size 6 Months
- Instructions include everything seen in the pictures
Materials you need at home:
- 2 Balls Beige worsted weight yarn. I used Loops and Threads “Impeccable”
- Small amount neon yellow Small amount dark grey Small amount of white for Chief letters
- 4.5mm Crochet hook 6mm Crochet hook
- 4 Medium size buttons
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta