- Written pattern
- photo tutorial on how to close the body of the fish
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the intermediate knitter
- The gauge should be such that your stitches are tight enough not to show the stuffing. For the sample fish: 11 sts / 15 rows = 5 cm (2 inches) over stockinette.
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size)
My cat Amiga is crazy about Moeke Yarns Elena. And by crazy I mean the drooling and acting weird kind of crazy. I think it must be the slight sheepiness this yarn has. So, I thought I would make her day by creating something just for her made from this lovely yarn!
These small fish for Amiga are knit in the round. Once the body is closed, the tail is knit flat. A photo tutorial on how to close the body of the fish is included! Since only small amounts of yarn are used, this pattern is perfect for stash busting little odds and ends.
Sizes and finished measurements: Size S (L): Height of 3.5 (6.5) cm (1 ½ (2 ½ ) inches) and a length of 9 (14) cm (3 ½ (5 ½ ) inches).
Difficulty level: Techniques used include Judy’s Magic Cast On and knitting in the round. Stitches used include knit, purl, skp, k2tog and m1. This pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter.