- Step by Step Photo Tutorials
- Video Tutorials included too
- Collar, in-seam pockets, optional wind flap
- Skill Level Adventurous beginner - Intermediate
- Includes A0 Printing File
Materials you need at home:
This is an add-on to the Trailblazer Vest. You need to own the Trailblazer Vest pattern for all the required pattern pieces. Men's Trailblazer Vest can be found here: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/men-s-trailblazer-vest
Create an outdoorman’s dream vest ... pockets galore for every gadget and tool.
The Fisherman's Vest add-on contains a V-neck front, loops for hanging vital fishing equipment, and 8 pockets of different sizes and shapes to mix and match, including classic box pockets and simple patch pockets.
There is also a Children's Fisherman Vest - awesome for "Daddy and me" or "Grandpa and me" matching vests: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/children-s-fisherman-vest
- View pattern FAQ: https://www.twigandtale.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions
- Read more on the blog: https://www.twigandtale.com/blogs/twig-and-tale-blog/introducing-the-trailblazer-vest
- An example of the video tutorials you will find in this pattern to help and guide you: https://youtu.be/nuynouNTwI4
For more information, photo's and patterns, visit: http://www.twigandtale.com/
Cover photo by Jess Ross
Twig + Tale
From my treehouse studio hidden within the New Zealand forest, I draft clothing and toy patterns that capture the essence of childhood storybooks. To me, sewing is a magical journey, full of adventure and the wonderful tales that each material holds. I believe in reusing fabrics when possible and bringing new life to old things, in spending time (sometimes together, sometimes alone) to let the spirit run free.
Twig & Tale is for everyone who shares a love of creativity and an adventurous spirit—beginner sewers especially! It's a celebration of the innocence of childhood and the wonder of nature. It's about comfy clothes and warm things like hugs and capes and coats. It's about handmade, love, and imaginary play—featuring classic, simple patterns that inspire us all to tell a story.