- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the fish and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
FISHY-WISHY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
You can knit this little fish as a cat toy, or make a shoal of fish to hang from a baby crib mobile.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The fish eyes are knitted bobbles, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included in the pattern.
SAFETY NOTE: If you are making your fish for a cat or young child to play with, then please do not use buttons for eyes as these could be pulled off and swallowed. Instead you could embroidering the eyes in black yarn.
FINISHED SIZE: The fish is approximately 12cm long, 5.5cm wide and 5.5cm tall.