Fiteasym pants Pattern
by Clématisse Pattern
The Fiteasy'm Trousers "fit" you perfectly, an ultra "easy" sewing project With its high waist, well fitted and its flared leg, but not too much! it is of all circumstances. Accessible to all, beginners or experienced. Without technical difficulty, only a few darts at the waist and a simple side zipper
With or without a loop, depending on the style you want to give it.
You can also add a tied belt, in the same fabric, as you wish.
- Pattern in format A4 and US letter
- Sewing instruction book illustrated with drawings, step by step
- Pattern is in centimeters
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric (width 1.40m) : from 32 to 38 (1.20m); from 40 to 48 (1.60 m if legs cutted in reverse direction) or (1.80 m if fabric has a direction)
- Thermofusing ( width 1m ) : 0.10m
- A zipper : 18cm
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
French sewing pattern désigner
Read more +