- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the stork and flamingo plus 14 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
FLAMINGO AND STORK KNITTING PATTERNS
Flamingo and Stork are best friends, and are having a quick sit down together to give those long legs a rest. Stork would make a lovely baby shower gift for Mums-to-be.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a knitting pattern and instructions so you can make your own stork and flamingo; you are not buying the finished toys.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the legs which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes), knit i-cord and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The birds are 42cm tall including the legs.