- Written in English using standard American terms.
- Step by step color coded instructions.
- Photographs for guidance
- US Imperial Measurement and Metric Measurement * Inches and Cm
- Suitable for Beginner with basic knowledge.
- 6 Sizes , Baby Large 15 - 16 Inches / 38 - 41 cm Toddler 17 - 18 Inches / 43 - 46 cm Child 19 - 20 Inches / 48 - 51 cm Teen 20 - 21 Inches / 51 - 53.5 cm Ladies Medium 22 - 23 Inches / 56 - 58.5 cm Ladies Large 23 - 24 Inches / 58.5 - 61 cm
Flapper Hat Crochet Pattern made in Chunky yarn. Works up quick and looks so good! 3 options for brim. The short Cloche style, a medium width flapper brim and the all out wide flapper with flip up front and extended pull down back. The wide brim can be worn with the back of brim folded up as well as pulled down when needed. Perfect hat for cold winter days.
Easy to make. The hat body itself is a bit larger then comes in at the forehead so there is a bit of room around the head, framing the face nicely and making it more flattering for all face shapes.
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design. Meadowvale Studio Retains All Property Rights.