FLASH the cropped sweatshirt - PDF sewing pattern
A cropped sweatshirt featuring ribbed trims, topstitching details and dropped shoulders. Inspired by the ’80s, its boxy shape, and slouchy neckline will look great with hi-rise jeans or leggings.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: beginner
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
BUST MEASUREMENT (GARMENT) XS=95cm (37 ¼") S=102cm (40") M=109cm (42 ¾") L=116cm (45 ½") XL=123cm (48 ¼")
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS=42cm (16 ½") S=42.6cm (16 ¾") M=43.2cm (17") L=43.8cm (17 ¼") XL=44.4cm (17 ½")
- Seam allowances included.
- Five stacked sizes.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 or plotter format is available, free of charge, upon request.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , Stretch needle, all-purpose thread, textured thread (optional) & double stretch needle (optional).
- FABRICS , Ponte knit, sweatshirt or micropolar fleece , -WIDTH 150cm (59") , -LENGTH XS-XL=1m10 (1yd¼) , , Tubular rib knit WITH SPANDEX , -WIDTH 45cm (18") , -LENGTH XS-XL=0m25 (0yd⅜)* , , *OR rib knit trimming WITH SPANDEX , -WIDTH 18cm (7") , -LENGTH XS-XL=1m15 (46")
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!
Read more +