Fleur Bleue Children's Cardigan - Knitting
This garment is worked seamlessly from the top-down using the contiguous sleeve method developed by Susie Myers.
You finish the cardigan with an I Cord Bind Off at the bottom, on the neck and along the fronts.
It is worked with a negative ease. If you want to wear a sweater underneath you must choose a bigger size.
Size 2 [4, 6, 8, 10, 12] y sizes Finished chest measurements: 51 [55, 61, 65 , 68, 71] cm
Gauge 25 sts / 38 rows in stockinette per 10 cm/4 inch after blocking (with circ needle US4 - 3.5 mm or size needed to obtain gauge)
- High-Quality Knitting Model
- 6 Sizes from 2 to 12 years
Materials you need at home:
- A 32 '' (80 cm) US 4 (3.50 mm) circ needle (gauge needle)
- Set of 3.50 mm (US 4) DPN for the sleeves or needles for your preferred method of small circumference knitting
- 3.75 mm DPN or circ needle for I Cord BO (optional)
- Tapestry needle
- 6 Stitch markers
- 3.5 mm (US E) crochet hook
- Scrap yarn for provisional cast-on
- 3 12 mm buttons
Mother of three, I have been immersed in creative pursuits from a young age. I like to knit, spin, sew, dye, cook and many other things. For several years now, I have added pattern creation to this list. I relish completing every step, and it's a real challenge which allows me to keep progressing and improving every day.