A stunning and unique bag featuring a flock of fluffy white sheep plus one black one.
The front, bottom and back of the bag are knitted in one piece. The side panels and shoulder strap are also knitted as one, and this makes for a strong bag to hold your knitting, shopping, beach items or anything else you can think of! The length off the strap can be adjusted if you prefer to use it as a handbag.
Bag size 40 cm wide x 46 cm tall (16 inches wide x 18 inches tall) excluding strap
- Knitting Pattern shows how to knit the front, bottom and back of bag in one piece
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Large intarsia charts to follow for the sheep
Materials you need at home:
- 3 – 100 gram balls Aran weight yarn (10 ply) for main yarn
- 1 – 50 gram ball King Cole Cuddles Chunky White (350) for the fluffy sheep
- 1 – 50 gram ball King Cole Cuddles Chunky Black (302) for the fluffy sheep
- 1 pair of 5 mm (UK6 – US8) knitting needles
- 1 pair of 5 mm (UK6 – US8) double ended needles
- 1 pair 4 mm (U8 - USA6)
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.