- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Sizes Small/Medium and Large
- Suitable for Beginners who wish to try their hand at intarsia knitting
- Large coloured charts for knitting the sheep
The Flock of Sheep Winter Warmers knitting pattern features white fluffy sheep and includes instructions for the gloves, hat and 2 sizes of cowls.
I have knitted the main colour in green, but you could change the colour of the Aran/Worsted (10 ply) yarn to match your outfit.
This is a good project to try your hand at Intarsia knitting. There are large, colour charts to follow for knitting the sheep.
Alternative yarns for the main yarn can be used provided the tension is matched as follows: Tension: 18 stitches, 24 rows to 10cm/4" using stocking stitch