- A PDF downloadable pattern for A4 and Letter page format
- A fully illustrated, easy to follow tutorial with all the information required to create this gorgeous skirt.
- An extra PDF pattern in Copy shop format if you want to print on a bigger page (C0 or 30'' wide page)
- This pattern is delivered by email. , *PDF Pattern 39 pages (both views) , *Sewing Tutorial 14 pages. , *Printing instructions 11 pages. , *Copy shop ( 30" wide paper format) 2 pages
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS NEEDED , , *Coordinating cotton thread , *scissors , *marker , *1/8 yard of fusible interfacing , *7'' zipper , *Metallic rings for the straps (optional)
It is a beautiful asymmetrical A-line skirt with an optional pocket and waist straps. The skirt is cut on bias, giving it a sophisticated and modern flare to it.
The skirt has 2 styles: a midi length skirt and a knee length skirt. The length of the skirt is considered by measuring the longest part of it, the center panel.
The midi length gives you an elegant, easy to wear skirt; ideal for a summer night with your friends and family!
For this version, I chose a quilting cotton (yes, quilting!) since I wanted to try and see how much of a flare it will give it to the skirt by cutting it on bias. I love the result <3
For the knee length version, I thought of a more casual, modern look. I chose to make the skirt in a light weight denim with no stretch. The skirt is ideal for outing with my son to the nearest parks :)
SEWING LEVEL: Intermediate
SIZES: From 4 to 22
FABRIC REQUIREMENT: 2 to 2 1/4 yards of lightweight woven fabric .
RECOMMENDED FABRIC: CHALLIS, LINEN, LIGHTWEIGHT DENIM, BATISTE, CHAMBRAY
I am a PDF pattern designer who loves creating modern and unique garment for women.