Introducing my Flower Bookmark knitting pattern. I knit these simple flowers to use up odds and ends of yarn, and they have so many uses including using them as page markers. The flower is 4.5 cm across. The flower is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, and work a k2tog decrease.
- Instructions for making the flower.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- A 4mm crochet hook (US G/6)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- A small pompom or button to decorate the centre of the flower
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.