- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the flower and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
FLOWER BOOKMARK KNITTING PATTERNS
I knit these simple flowers to use up odds and ends of yarn, and they have so many uses including using them as page markers. I was recently asked to share the pattern, so here it is.
TECHNIQUES: The flower knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, and work a k2tog decrease. The stalk is a single crochet chain worked on a crochet hook (but you could use a length of ribbon or plaited yarn if you don’t know how to crochet).
FINISHED SIZE: The finished flower is approximately 4.5cm wide.