- ✅ Individual digital patterns for sizes 1-12 in both DIN A4 and Letter Size format.
- ✅ eBook with charts and diagrams, so that the whole process is easy to understand.
- ✅ How to sew a flower girl dress Video Tutorials, for the entire process
Materials you need at home:
- 1-3 yards dedium weight Dupion silk, Taffeta, or bridal satin. You can also use cotton fabrics, Brocade and Jacquard.
- Sash & Bow: 1 yard (all sizes)
- Cotton interlining: ½ yard
❤️ Do you want to make the most beautiful flower girl dress for your fairytale Wedding? ❤️
Don't waste your time on a flowergirl sewing pattern which doesn't help you every step of the way!
Let me show you how it’s done for a special occasion, and make your flower girl dress a roaring success: (Jane did it and so can you)
Review by Jane Nestel-Patt 15 January, 2023: Great support, including responsiveness of pattern maker herself and clear how-to video tutorials for the pattern. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Key Features of the flowergirl dress:
❤️Sleeveless or with puff sleeves
❤️Wider or narrower neckline for your baby girl dress
❤️Bodice with princess seams and darts
❤️Gorgeous loop closure
❤️Easy gathered skirt and petticoat
Now you are good to go 🚀
Time to put this very special occasion dress for a fairytale wedding into your Makerist cart and let your family know that you are taking charge of the flower girl dresses!
Frocks & Frolics
I am so glad you found my little shop. If you love to sew, treasure well drafted patterns which fit beautifully and want to learn how to sew like a professional, then this is perfect for you! Each pattern has one file per size so you can literally choose the size, print and go. Each pattern also has full video tutorials from start to finish, so you can be confident that you can get it done!
Frocks & Frolics has over 300 videos for you to learn from, so you can visit my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRvvuLV37qw9N3N5J5ofcZA?