- a picture of the finished mandala
- DMC colournumbers for embroidery floss choice
- pattern for printing (12x12.5cm / 4.8x4.9inch)
Materials you need at home:
- grey-green fabric 25x25cm/10x10inch
- embroidery needle
- stranded embroidery thread
Finished measurements: 12x12.5cm/4.8x4.9inch
The following stitches are used: - stem stitch - threaded running stitch - herringbone stitch - french knot
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.