- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bear plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
FLUFFY BEAR TOY KNITTING PATTERN
This little fluffy bear is a quick knitting project, and uses snuggly fleecy yarn to knit a sweet and cuddly little teddy.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. This pattern only uses basic stitches: knit, a k2tog decrease (knit two stitches together) and a kfb increase (knit into the front and back of a stitch).
FINISHED SIZE: The bear is approximately 14cm tall.