Introducing my Fluffy Bear knitting pattern. The pocket-sized bear is knitted in a snuggly fleecy boucle yarn to make the fluffy body. Fluffy is 14 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, work a k2tog decrease and a kfb increase, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the bear.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Less than 25g of a fleecy boucle yarn
- Grey yarn to embroider the nose
- Toy filling
- Beads and white felt fabric for the eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.