- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the squirrel, mouse and bunny plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
FLUFFY, SNIFFLES AND SQUEAKER TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Fluffy Bunny, Sniffles Squirrel and Squeaker Mouse are quick to knit little toys; a great stash-busting knitting project for the weekend.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the mouse tail which is i-cord knitted on two DPNs, and the braces which are single crochet chains worked on a crochet hook. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the end of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished mouse is approximately 13cm tall, the squirrel 12.5cm tall, and the bunny 15cm tall (including the ears).