Introducing my Fluffy, Sniffles and Squeaker knitting pattern, my bunny, squirrel and mouse friends. Fluffy bunny is 15 cm tall, Sniffles squirrel is 12.5 cm tall, and Squeaker mouse is 13 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. Squeaker the mouse’s tail is i-cord worked on two DPNs. The braces are single crochet chains. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the squirrel, mouse and bunny.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Two 3.5mm DPNs (US 4)
- A 4mm crochet hook (US G/6)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.