- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the beaver and 8 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
FOGGY THE BEAVER TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Did you know that the largest beaver dam is over 850 metres long and can be seen from space! Wow! Thankfully, this little beaver doesn’t need quite so much room.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The pattern incorporates knitted bobbles for the toes, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The beaver is approximately 17cm tall (when standing, from toes to tops of ears).