Introducing my Foggy the Beaver knitting pattern. Foggy is 17 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The pattern incorporates knitted bobbles for the toes and instructions are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the beaver with photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Beads for eyes
- Toy filling (less than 150g)
- A darning or tapestry needle
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.