Folk dirndl cardigan 18 inch dolls
Dirndl cardigan for 18 inch /45 cm American Girl dolls. Also fits Gotz, Maplelea Girl, Journey Girls and Madame Alexander. and other 18 inch dolls of same body measurements
- 14 page tutorial
- US English language
- inches/cm measurements
- row by row written out instructions
- fully charted fro those who knits from charts
- links to online tutorials
- close-up pictures of the details
- list of abbreviations and knitting terms
- intermediate difficulty
Materials you need at home:
- Gauge , , 32 sts x 48rs = 10cm( 4") over stockinette stitch
- Yarn , Tamm Diamante fingering yarn, 3.5oz/100gr, 430m/430yds, 75% acrylic/ 25% polyamide. , Or any high twist dress yarn. , , Do not use lightly spun acrylic yarn as it will become droopy and will not support the shape of the jacket.
- Needles and hooks , - 2.0mm (US0) single pointed , - 1.5mm(US7) steel crochet hook for neckline trim , , Adjust your needle size as needed to get the required gauge or the finished item will not fit the doll.
- Notions , tapestry needle for sewing, 4 small buttons (approx. 10mm)
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Irene Aksilenko (LelleModa)
Knitter and crocheter by skill, crafter by nature, designer at heart.