- 14 page tutorial
- US English language
- inches/cm measurements
- row by row written out instructions
- fully charted fro those who knits from charts
- links to online tutorials
- close-up pictures of the details
- list of abbreviations and knitting terms
- intermediate difficulty
Materials you need at home:
- Gauge , , 32 sts x 48rs = 10cm( 4") over stockinette stitch
- Yarn , Tamm Diamante fingering yarn, 3.5oz/100gr, 430m/430yds, 75% acrylic/ 25% polyamide. , Or any high twist dress yarn. , , Do not use lightly spun acrylic yarn as it will become droopy and will not support the shape of the jacket.
- Needles and hooks , - 2.0mm (US0) single pointed , - 1.5mm(US7) steel crochet hook for neckline trim , , Adjust your needle size as needed to get the required gauge or the finished item will not fit the doll.
- Notions , tapestry needle for sewing, 4 small buttons (approx. 10mm)
Dirndl cardigan for 18 inch /45 cm American Girl dolls. Also fits Gotz, Maplelea Girl, Journey Girls and Madame Alexander. and other 18 inch dolls of same body measurements
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Irene Aksilenko (LelleModa)
Knitter and crocheter by skill, crafter by nature, designer at heart.
Read more +