FORTUNA BACKPACK is a bag worn on the back with two straps that go over the shoulders. It can be used by anyone regardless of gender and age and features a fully lined interior as well as the main zipper that closes at the top down to the sides. This functional bag possesses several pockets to distribute the weight of items and keep you organized. It comes with adjustable straps and a top carry handle. With two pockets on the side, FORTUNA is accessible to intermediate-level sewists or any adventurous beginner. It can be finished using either the binding or the birthing method. What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and let's sew away!
- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches)
- Step by step detailed instructions on how to make the bag with about 300 clear photos
- It can be finished using either the binding or the birthing method.
- A4/ Letter, A0 and Projector pattern pieces are provided in a separate zip file.
- Links to where you can find our support group and page in case you need help, support or want to show off your makes
Materials you need at home:
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to leather, faux leather , vinyl, cork)
- Your chosen medium weight interfacing (based on the thickness of the fabrics chosen)
- Your chosen foam and fleece interfacing
- Thread to match all fabrics
- A pressing iron or steam press
- 3 multi-purpose zippers for the whole set
- (2) x 1" (25mm) adjustable sliders
- (2) x 1" (25mm) rectangle rings
- 3¼ yards / 3 meters of 1" webbing
ISY SEW Patterns
Our patterns at ISY SEW are absolutely functional, gorgeous, and YOU-unique as they are created with YOU in mind. They move with the trend and are also an essential need. Get one and see how we stand out. Visit our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/isysew or follow us on Instagram at : https://www.instagram.com/isy_sew/ and subscribe to our Youtube channel where you can watch videos of our patterns : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3AE252VCtU7DeoMApf6m7Q