- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size birth to 18 months
- Suitable for Intermediate knitters
- Large charts to follow for the fox
Materials you need at home:
- 4-5 balls of double knitting yarn for main colour
- 1 ball of double knitting yarn for the foxes
- small amount of black in double knitting yarn
- 1 ball of chunky, fluffy white yarn for the fox face
- 1 pair of 3¼ mm (UK10 - USA3) knitting needles
- 1 pair 4 mm (U8 - USA6) knitting needles
Knitting pattern for a cute Fox Outfit for babies and toddlers aged birth to 18 months.
Knitted in double knitting yarn and a fluffy chunky yarn for the fox's face.
There is a back opening on the sweater with a button to allow ease of fitting.
Main Yarn 4-5 balls Sirdar Snuggly DK. Colour Rice Pud (446)
Other Yarns 1 ball of Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake Chunky. Colour Milky (630)
1 ball Hayfield Bonus DK. Colour Fox (779) or similar coloured double knitting yarn
Small amount of double knitting Black yarn for Sheep
Tension 22 stitches and 28 rows to 10 cm (4 in) over stocking stitch on 4 mm needles
The pattern covers the sizes: 0-3 months 3-6 months 6-12 months 12-18 months
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.