Introducing my Fox Cushion knitting pattern. Not including the tail, the cushion is 25 cm wide and 28 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work; a chart and written instructions for the colour-work are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the cushion and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4.5mm knitting needles (US 7) and a pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Aran yarn (worsted weight) in orange, red and white
- Buttons for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.