Charlie the Fox is a dapper fella who would very much enjoy brightening up a woodland themed nursery or a just being a very good friend to a special little person.
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with this pattern easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping list to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your woodland fox. A sewing machine is not required.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE: 8 x 8 inches (20 x 20 cm)
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make 3-4 Hours/Animal
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN
- Craft felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional)