Fox sewing pattern, stuffed toy fox, pdf sewing pattern soft toy fox
Meet Zorro, our pdf Fox Soft Toy sewing project . Finished size (18”/46cm)
Zorro is simple and quick to make and will be a big hit with the little people in your life. He's fun, cute and has a warm friendly appearance that will charm small children.
- Full size pattern (no scaling required) with a seam allowance already added
- Just download, print and cut out the pattern.
- Detailed, easy to follow, step by step, well illustrated instructions.
- A list of material required.
Materials you need at home:
- RECOMMENDED FABRICS , You can use any fabric to make your Fox however, we used wool felt for a warm huggable old fashioned feel. , , The PDF Downloadable File will be available once your payment is confirmed. , , You will need
- Sewing machine
- wool felt, (red, white and black) although it will work with other fabrics.
- you can use scraps of felt for the eyes, safety eyes or hand embroider.
Unique sewing patterns for brave beginners! Hello! my name is Dermot O'Grady and i'm the Irish pattern designer behind CraftyKooka. I live in County Wexford in the south east of rural Ireland with my wife Elisangela and our children, Tommy, Lester, Gil and Alice. Originally Craftykooka was set up by Elisangela to make and sell memory bears. The name "kooka" was a childhood nickname given to her by her dad. I helped out with cutting the fabric and other odd jobs. Eventually Elisangela taught me to sew and for fun I started making toys to give to our children. I found it really engaging and everything I came up with was met with huge enthusiasm by the kids. The collection grew and the toys improved. Over time the store transitioned from memory bears to sewing patterns.
Every pattern takes weeks and sometimes months of development, continually making modifications, and improvements until it's up to the highest standard. Right from the beginning I've been aware that arts and crafts people are visual people. So I make the instructions as clear as possible with lots of illustrations. Hopefully making the whole process interesting and fun.