- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making Frankenstein and the mummy with 12 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
FRANKENSTEIN AND MUMMY TOY DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
It’s Frankenstein versus the mummy … a spooky pair of Halloween knits!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to know how to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes (change colour at the end of a row) and sew seams. Frankenstein’s body incorporates Fair Isle (stranded) colourwork, and his hair uses a picot cast on (step by step instructions for this are included in the pattern). The mummy is wrapped in a knitted bandage, but you could use real bandage strips or ribbon instead if you wish.
FINISHED SIZE: Frankenstein is approximately 14.5cm tall, and the mummy is approximately 13cm tall.