Introducing my Frankenstein and Mummy dolls knitting pattern. Frankenstein is 14.5 cm tall and mummy 13 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. Frankenstein’s body incorporates Fair Isle (stranded) colour-work. The hair uses a picot cast on and instructions are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making Frankenstein and the mummy.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Buttons to decorate
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.