Get ready for Halloween with this unusual Halloween tea cosy knitting pattern to make a Frankenstein's Monster. The Frankenstein's Monster tea cosy will keep the teapot monster hot and will scare away any would be tea thief, so there will always be a second cup in the pot when you want one.
Have a frightfully good cup of tea with our Frankensteins Monster inspired tea cosy knitting pattern.
- To suit a teapot for 6-8 cups
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 knitting needles,
- 3.25mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 knitting needles,
- 60g Black Double knitting wool,
- 20g Spooky Green Double knitting wool,
- 20g grey Double knitting wool,
- 15mm safety googly eyes and stuffing.
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.