Free Arielle Messy Bun Hat, Chunky Hat, Head Band # 181
Crochet Pattern for a Chunky Messy Bun Hat or a Regular Chunky Hat or a Head Band. The hat is worked from the bottom up and the Brim part can be worked for a Head Band on it's own. The pattern shows how to make the opening at the top for your bun as well as how to close it up for a regular closed top hat.
Super easy, works up super fast and makes for a wonderful hat for winter.
- Pattern written in English using standard American terms.
- Written using Inches and CM / Metric and Imperial
- Photos for guidance.
- Suitable for Beginners
- Sizes , Child 18 - 19 Inches / 45.5 - 48.5 cm Teen / Ladies Small 20 - 21 Inches / 51 - 53.5 cm Ladies Medium 22 Inches / 56 cm Ladies Large 23 Inches / 58.5 cm Ladies X Large; 24 Inches / 61 cm
Materials you need at home:
- 3. 5 oz / 100 gr Chunky yarn 5 or 6
- Crochet Hook 8 mm - US L / 11 - Britain 0
- Stitch Marker
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!