Free Colouring-In eBook
Back when we were kids, colouring in pages was a fun activity you did during 'quiet time', or as a fun outlet for your inner Pollack (or was that just me?). Nowadays, news sites like CNN and CBS, as well a number of health clinics are pushing the benefits of colouring for grown ups as well!
Colouring in has been shown to:
- Help relieve stress
- Help you unplug from technology
- Help reduce anxiety
- Help you tap into your inner Artist
- Give you a feeling of success in completing a project
- Improve your fine-motor skills
- Help with your sleep
With all these great benefits, what's not to love about colouring? Like when we were kids, it's still an easy and rewarding hobby! Plus, now that we have the internet, it's easier than ever to find colouring pages in your style. We've created our own little Makerist Colouring Book that you can download for free as a Makerist user (it's free to sign up, too!). We'd love for you to check it out, and we've love even more to see your colouring page designs! Make sure to upload photos of your completed masterpieces to our #MakeristAtHome Showcase! We love to see your designs!
- 5 abstract colouring-in pages for you to get creative with!
- Available as a convenient PDF download
- A4 Landscape Format - Just print out and start colouring!
Materials you need at home:
- Coloured Pencils
- Coloured Markers
- A creative spirit!
Welcome to Makerist Patterns.