- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Sew your own dance costumes using this pdf sewing pattern from Mountain Ash Designs.
The Freya pattern features a leotard with an attached circle skirt making it a perfect training outfit or costume for dance. It offers the choice of including a gathering at the centre neckline for a real ballerina look and can be made up all in the same fabric or different fabrics can be used to acheive the look you want.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.